Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Super Secret Project!


Last night began a construction marathon the likes of which haven't been seen since the Monomoy mast debacle earlier this year. Every time we come down to the wire, every time we seem out of money, and short on ideas, we always seem to pull one out of our backsides.

The latest project is one which I have determined shall remain secret until completion at it is unveiled at our End of Summer Bash on Hyco Lake on the 18th. That gives us just over a week to complete a project that we've procrastinated on since March. There -that's your only clue.

For now, I need minions. I'm jumping into a full court press this coming Saturday - let me know if you want to help and join in on the secret. We will most likely be working at the woodshop on Naval Station Norfolk in the late morning/early afternoon and lunch at the base Five Guys is on me.

NNNN




No comments: