Monday, October 25, 2010

Checking e-mail


Happy Monday everyone! I'm sure most of you are rubbing your eyes and auto-piloting yourselves from your warm beds through your morninig routine and arriving at the office, where, because you're not busy enough you're reading my blog. Slackers. That's okay, this blog gets completed in the time I spend waiting - in the Navy there is plenty of it. What can I say except they should take away my laptop. Complaints? Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays.

So while I wait for the morning meeting, I've been answering e-mails from devoted (more or less) readers. I have to say I find it a little strange that some of you haven't figured out that the NHS Dockyard is the yard behind my house - I thought I explained that enough. And how can you be angry about that? Shouldn't you be impressed? Unless you're one of my neighbors - and I know you aren't because mine are awesome - I can't think of much grounds for complaint. After all, does anyone have shop space they are interesting in providing? (crickets) Thought so.

Also, if you're looking for real pictures, check out the NHS Gallery on Facebook.

I'm just continually flabbergasted that the majority of emails I recieve from this blog are from 'casual' readers - whose three whole glances at the blog over as many months has produced a strange fictional world in their mind that I just don't live up to in real life. Odd, because so many people who actually take the time to VISIT say the operation is larger than they expected.

By the way, there is a Dockyard Map posted on FB as well, complete down to the Pagan Altar.

BT

All this week work continues in the evenings - the yard will be open 4-7 pm Tuesday, 7-9 pm Wednesday and 4-7 pm Thursday. Weekend hours (9 am - 7 pm) begin Friday.

We'll be finishing the stem patterns and preparing the fasteners on No. 2 for removal, so come on out.

NNNN

No comments: